Monday, October 10, 2011

Marquee Design...

I've been working on some art that's going to go on the arcade.  Here is the marquee that I've created:

I created it using Gimp v2.6.  I wanted to give it a nice name which consequently will be called "Shae's Arcade".  The font used for that is Dist Inking which is the font use for Street Fighter IV.  Surrounding the arcades name is the name of the features that will be powering this arcade:

1. Xbox Live Arcade:  I will have an Xbox 360 and will of course have arcade games.
2. MAME: I will also have a PC which will be running some of my favorite ROMS.
3. NEO GEO: I used to own a NEO GEO AVS system so I thought it would be appropriate to give it some recognition.
4. CAPCOM: This is one of my favorite gaming companies and I've pretty much loved their fighting game series with of course Street Fighter.  I will try and run all the CAPCOM fighting games in MAME.

I don't think I'm done with this marquee.  I want to add some patterns in the background and maybe an image for the stereo sound that will used.  Once that's all done I'll get it printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment