Friday, September 30, 2011

Surgery on my PC...

What do I spy from Newegg:



Time to perform surgery!

Bring forth goodness!!
Here is the old mother that has been surgically removed from the PC.

Piece of crap! 
Piece of Crap!

 Now lay it on its side and get ready to turbo charge it!
Its ready!!
Ohhh....Micro-ATX Motherboard:


Ohhhhhh....4GB Memory


OOOHHHHHH....AMD Phenom II x4 965 Processor!


Stock Heatsink for now
OOOOOOHHHHHHH....HIS Radeon HD 6850 Graphics Card!




About 30 mins later.  Surgery complete!


Yuk!  Looking at this hurts my eyes!
Front of case
Much, much better!

 And a little extra (but we already knew that)!

After testing it out...Not bad!  Not bad at all:

Everything on high settings!
Everything seems to be working.  Good!

I simply ran Windows 8 Developers build (64-bit) to test out the PC and make sure that all the components I ordered are working and not DOA.  I will eventually buy Windows 7 home premium OEM from Newegg as a permanent install.  Once I do that then I'll install SSIV AE and MAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment